ready for a new step

I never tell my parents about my decision
then neither of them have showed their support
that makes me so hopeless

I hope they would change their way of thinking
there are always ways for each problem
and don't ever try to fix your mind of what do u think is the best

I
don't want my life be controlled like it doesn't belong to me anymore
and i gonna try everything that get back my life
because i believe that
i can control my life

even though UncleLiow[i insistXD]
told me that I have no choice
so i have to follow the so-called fate

and i started thinking to find my own way
just because i don't even try by myself
to find a way

I will find ways
even if i have to pull down my pride XD
Wish me all the best

At least
I have decided to take my very first step
hahahaXD

Comments