yesterday wasn't my day

yesterday wasn't my day
I did some terrible things
perhaps it was only something that made me uncomfortable

At noon
I chatted with my friend
and then I didn't know why
I just scolded him for behaving unseriously about his study
and to be frankly, it was just my selfishness to have scolded him

I'm scared, really
because the Uni that i apply for has only 2 places for foreign students in Architecture
and he decided to take Architecture in the same uni
for no reason, i insist
I hate him, really hate
he can't make up his mind
WTF

and then i felt really bad
for hurting someone else
although my other friends may think it's ok to have sb to wake him up

=========
and then I went to SMCH
I don't like to go back skul one, always
because I'm a bit afraid of meeting old friends or teachers
but yesterday i would have done better
but i didn't, I know it was no big deal
My math teacher came by and asked sth and the i just perfunctorily ignored him
huh, and i knew that but i even forgot to say goodbye when i left
haiz

i'm just too worried or care about how ppl look at me

i felt bad at myself==

Comments