I will be thankful=)

I'm so happy lol
guess what~~
hehe

I should be thankful of my father
Mr. Yeow, CHPD HM and then 美玲书记
because they help me a lot about my further study to Taiwan
A big thank you to them

Especially Mr. Yeow
because he told me many things that i should learn from my daddy
and he said he is willing to help me because he think I shall not waste my own potential
he gave me gold advise and he taught me what I am supposed to do after helping graduated
he told me to help those needy
and not to forget everything that my family has done to me

At first ,I was afraid of him
because he said that I'm being impolite that my sitting gesture is inappropriate
so i was startled
then he asked me about my result with frightening voice[i supposedXD]
I was shocked again because he seemed so serious

but a while later
he started to smile and the i was relaxed
zzz
XD

真的
在我生命中算是我的贵人
谢谢你们
我的家人,蔡校长,姚先生[就是JH的爸爸啦],还有美玲书记
我希望我也不会令你和我自己失望
衷心感谢

==============================
还有yeewei
我真的不知道原来你也有问题

不过今天你要感谢我啦
hiahia
要不是我爸爸带我去学校
你也很难有机会碰到姚先生啦XD

希望你也好~

Comments