wait and wait and wait

Actually i got a lot to write
but when i opened up my eyes in the morning
then my brain started deleting almost everything
and then i really want to spit out sth
it tells me it is blank now
==

================================
lame, i don't know what to do with the school registration
it is supposed to be a pack of things that all freshmen need but it seems we as international students would need to wait because those packages need to be sent through mail abroad
that means our package got status one X)

whatever
it's now 18 August
and then i don't know what can we do so i'll just wait

++yesterday my dad told me that i need to go back school to take photo with chpd school board president
yiushhh,and then a sentence came through my mind

"when people don't get enough fame,they want more publicity."

it's true for those fame-lover, it's the best way to get famous through taking photo for helping the needy(like me, but i really appreciate what the school did to me)

Arghhhh, politicians.....
=======================================

2 days before
there were two men who called my phone
i think they are indo-labours
it's nothing special cause my sister used to be harassed by them using phone also

stupid labours
like to harass ppl even they are in others' country
they should be ashamed of themselves not being hardworking but disturb the country
whose policy is this importing this kind of labours so that Malaysian's population would increase

Stupid idea,stupid thinking,simple brain==

==================================================

huh
i think ppl mind is kind of freak sometimes
different ppl has different thinking
and then they can't know each other well
even if they are best friends

so i guess i might need to stay a bit away from her so we cant get into a mess
she is kind a freak and then i dunno what response to show when talking to her

==

Comments